Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bubbles

Energy is bubbling up in big, colorful, shimmering bubbles,
floating through my body and out
bubbles big and getting bigger
out of my eyes, my pores, my heart, my skin,
just oozing out, flying out
Smile on my face
Excitement
A life force not directed at anything or anyone
just bubbling out
they don't pop, just float

Effervescent water
sparkling, expanding my chest, belly and breathing
giggles within the bubbles
laughter so hard and big I will cry and roll on the floor
Girls laughter, bear laughter, wild cat laughter, shouting laughter, singing laughter, shaking laughter, gleeful laughter

Tears of gratitude for this moment, this space, this time

I am able to scoop up the world and dance with it inside my stream of bubbles
spiraling upward and out
Exuberance unnecessary to contain rather to expand and enfold
I am here in my body and am as large as the world

I am seeing bubble everywhere
Imagine the world, each and every being floating, merging, separating, bubbles within larger bubbles
Streams of bubbles like millions of children - honorary adult children included - blowing bubbles
Like divers coming back to the surface in the stream of bubbles, after that magical trip to an anciently familiar world

Can you see it? Can you hear it? Can you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment