Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bursting forth

What a revelation
I can sing, sing with such joy, it is bringing tears to my eyes
My lungs cannot contain enough breath to let out all I have inside, all the song and exuberance, all the melody and energy
My fullness is bursting forth, erupting, emerging, waving, vibrating into space, rippling out and merging with other ripples
For that is what song is, voice in motion, soul in vibration, joining others, joining the world, breath air mixing with breath and air, life mixing with life
Looks of recognition
A different language, so ancient, we recognize and know it
My whole body is transformed as I sing
Every cell of my body is coming into synchronicity within myself and outside of myself
The range of high and low notes, loud and soft ones feeling like water
I can taste the notes, melting, shaping in my body

No comments:

Post a Comment