Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Into

What simple insight and how important:

I can't see or hear or prepare myself into dance, I can only dance myself into dance

I can't push myself into softness and flow, I can only soften myself into softness, flow into flow

I can't think or strategize or wish or ask or muscle or please or negotiate myself into love, I can only love myself into love

I can't  personalize, balancing the give and take myself into caring, I can only care myself into caring, constantly deeply seeing the I/You and the we

I can't pushing- out words and thoughts, taking-over with excitement, sharing waterfall-like, gushing revelations myself into closeness, I can only move myself close into closeness and give space to other to come close

I can't predict, analyze, hope, predispose myself into attunement, I have to attune myself into attunement

I can't straighten, walk, dress, speak, hear, listen myself into that flamenco wild gypsy, that feminine woman being, I can only flamenco, belly-dance, salsa, ballet-dance, sing myself into it, know that flamenco gypsy is in me and know it into being

I can't bits and pieces, fits and starts myself into the mystery, my journey, I can only throw myself into, surround myself with, mystify myself into the journey, into the mystery

I can't protect, measure, deliberate myself into fullness, I can only fill myself or let myself be filled into fullness

I can't figure out, anticipate, cleverly argue, postpone, worry myself into what is possible, I can only live the possible, live it as if it were already a reality, as if it were already here, not just that, that is is here. Without another thought - just act, be, feel that way.

1 comment:

  1. I experienced the insight as my own as I read--what a gift. Real food for thought/feeling.--Baby Elder

    ReplyDelete