Saturday, December 25, 2010

What do I know

What do I know about love?

I know deep within me when it happens that door opening with a force, it takes my voice and breath away and .... nothing is as it was before
How much it takes to shove that door closed again, to dull the light, to deaden the breath
and it will never be closed fully

So many ways of loving, so many loves
Being called to love and loving
Being a lover to loves, submerging and dissolving
Shaping, creating and seeing

Faith that love arises no matter where
Adjusting to seeing and taking in love from anywhere and everywhere
Letting myself be filled

Love is seeing other and self
and still loving

Love is to give up what one most wants for the sake of that want taking flight,
for the sake of letting a creation that wants to happen, happen,
of letting a journey that wants to happen, take shape
with or without one self
how beautiful if it could be together

Always beholding both
Love and loss
Love and grief
Love and anger
Love and sadness
Love and life and death

Love is dreaming of my life as I am becoming

No comments:

Post a Comment