Saturday, December 25, 2010

My dance - bringing anew

When I find my own dance I shine, I am brilliant as me, I dance the way no other can
I am not trying on someone else's dance, making it fit but creating me
I am the dance, I am me
And that dance feels so real and right and sweet
That dance is drawing me in and out and to me
When I find my own expression, I will say what nobody else has said before and how nobody has said it before
When I find my own seeing and holding and dancing into and within my body, I will see and embody and dance into the world what has never been there before

That then is everybody's and my gift, to being anew

For at any instant that newness has a chance of meeting openness,
A moment in time where others can hear differently, as I bring differently
A moment in time when seeing new and dancing new happens
A present that has never been there before
and the future is forever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment